This page outlines the perl scripts which are required to make this campaign game run, and their status.
1) Basic Unit Dump -- (Full Script) This script will list by Game Index
Number, the units involved in selected campaign, ordered by an eight
digit unit identifier. Debugging.
2) Map recon/movement script -- (module) This module will create
a routine, based upon the size of the map which will enable game engine
to execute recon/movemnt instructions and write the results to a
results document and to the three game maps: Side 1/2, Gamemaster,
public map. (Not begun)
3) Unit/map list -- (module) This module will seperate out units
by game number, and write a basic list of units to be used in the game
in a form which can be read by the game map software. (Not begun)
4) Game recon/movement script -- (Full script) This script will
execute the basic recon/patrol/movement orders required by the game or
issued by the game's commanders, and create human readable text files
of the results. (Not Begin)
5) Web Page builder -- (Full Script) This script will write
basic html files of public documents to be used in campaigns.
Return to Campaigns Page Return to rkka.org Main Page